[Rhodes22-list] Navigation Electronics

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:54:33 EDT 2024

Joe,
Waking up this thread because I find myself with a new in box, but
purchased in 2018,  echomap 94 SD with a long transom mount transducer that
just doesn't fit on the transom anywhere due to the rudder, motor mount,
and swim ladder.

When you put bed of 3m clear silicon in the laz did you make it deep enough
to try to "level" the transducer with the waterline?
Also, did you attach the hinge bracket to the bulkhead with goop or screws?

Thanks
Patrick