[Rhodes22-list] Pressuring washing a boat

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 22:34:22 EDT 2024

Thanks, Roger.  I’m familiar with the nozzles, as my gasoline-powered washer has them (red for the strongest, orange for medium, yellow for mildest — plus a black “turbo-nozzle” for really high pressure, which I’ve never had to use.  I had not thought about the lemon juice idea and magic eraser — thanks.  I’m sure things like stripes and decals (like my boat registration) would be very vulnerable.

I appreciate all the answers on this thread.

Frank