[Rhodes22-list] Pressuring washing a boat

DAVID BERG davidmberg at mac.com
Tue Jun 11 14:13:54 EDT 2024

Frank,

I use the power washer in spring and fall in the driveway. It is good for stripping the growth off the bottom. I usually have a bucket with some water with boat soap to apply and scrub stubborn areas on the deck. If you used wax on your topsides, the other soaps might strip it off.

David Berg
Minneapolis, MN
s/v Blue Loon (1996/2003)