[Rhodes22-list] Update on Stan

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Tue Jun 18 17:17:31 EDT 2024

My grandmother recalled meeting you and Rose in Massachusetts once in the
60s? He was an MIT engineering grad... (I know you were a Boilermaker,
Purdue) When we told her about having our beautiful vessel, she immediately
told us of the encounter.  She spoke of an in hall meeting after attending
some lecture, and happenstance to a wonderful talk about stained glass...
(Bell)
I knew it was fate we got to enjoy the R22.

You are, and will always be, an inspiratory legend, thank you for doing
everything with passion, organization, huburis, and principal. So many only
choose 1.

Bitten and smitten, hang in there Stan...

Thank you Cindy!