[Rhodes22-list] Update on Stan

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 19:37:54 EDT 2024

Yes, I remember that well, and a couple years later you brought me a new SS
raking and another time dinner at Stan’s Rises place in NC and you brought
the kid(s). Cindy, Stan raised a remarkable daughter that they were so
proud of. Stan would send me several of your articles. A hug to both you
and Stan.