[Rhodes22-list] Sad news

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:45:58 EDT 2024

Cindy, what a poignant eulogy that captured a ray of the light from the
star that was Stan.  I was planning another adventure with a good friend to
the Arctic, knowing Stan would say “why not”. He taught me to think that
way, and I am a better person for it. I wish I could lessen the void in
your heart.
Chris Geankoplis