[Rhodes22-list] General Boats lives on

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 11:24:13 EDT 2024

Cindy,

Thank-you for taking the time to keep us updated, and for writing such a meaningful eulogy about your father.  As everyone is in agreement, Stan was an amazing, “one of a kind” man.  I appreciate the sacrifices that you and your brothers made to support your parents.

We live on the water in upstate NY.  Everyday I look out on our Rhodes and think of Stan, knowing how fortunate I am that our paths of life crossed.

Don Simons,

Old Forge, NY