[Rhodes22-list] Sad news

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:24:46 EDT 2024

Thank you Cindy. I write this with tears in my eyes.

I met Stan only once, at the Annapolis boat show in 1990. He watched as the
boat sold itself.
It was not until 2012 that I was able to buy a  refurbished 86.

Every sail since then has been a reminder of Stan's genius. He lead a
fulfilled life!

Shawn
S/V Sweet Baboo