[Rhodes22-list] Sheet Dimensions and Specs

Kenwood _ kenwood364 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 21:52:08 EDT 2024

Sorry for the delay, I did read through everyone's questions yes!

Ken I need to make a lot of parts haha, and a lot of components for my
mainsheet are missing. I need a traveler, I also need spreaders. And the
length of both is important because it tensions the lines and stays.

And yes peter sorry, i meant a locking fiddle style 4:1 reduction. Ive seen
something similar on a few rhodes on youtube but, im kinda struggling to
find something similar. I think though that i'll just purchase a small
fiddle block from a smaller boat and machine everything else. I know the
mainsail is kinda small-ish in proportion to the jib on this boat.

If anyone could provide nominal widths for the spreaders especially but
also the traveler I would appreciate it tons!

P.S I've attached a little video of my progress so far!
<https://nextcloud.kitsunehosting.net/index.php/s/sRFQm2PYqjJioQY>