[Rhodes22-list] Sheet Dimensions and Specs

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Jun 25 10:00:28 EDT 2024

I’ll get to the spreaders in a minute.
I have an ’84 Continental Mast on Dadventure - the original.
I have n IMF mast and all the parts for it, including the sail, but its still a project that needs time and I'm busy with an addition to my house now.
I happen to have a spare Continental mast which is free for anyone who wants it and can pick it up - it has spreaders but needs the end caps to hold the 1/8” stays.
Shrouds and rigging not included.
The Continental spreader is 34 -3/4” plus the cap = 35”
The IMF spreader is 35 -7/8 plus the end cap = 36 -1/16”
The IMF must is little thicker also - I didn’t measure it though.
Can't help at this point with the sheet lengths and dimities but I”ll be back on the boat before the weekend.
Feel free to calll or text - #s below
Ric
Dadventure
’84 Continental - so far