[Rhodes22-list] Mast step issues?

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 10:57:29 EDT 2024

Hi Matt,
  On my '86 Rhodes there is a compression post at the end of the wall  to the bow of the galley counter.  If your boat has the fully enclosed head (swell head) I would expect to find such a post to the left of the door ( as you're entering the head) perhaps hidden in the wall). I suppose they might have hidden an I- beam in the roof, but I expect the post is still there somewhere.
If not, then as Roger said, you have a problem (or an opportunity to install a compression post).

Peter

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]