[Rhodes22-list] The List Seems to be Fading Away

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:08:28 EST 2024

Could it be that the most common problems have been addressed (over and
over?)
I'm aging out of the fleet with RADIANT for sale because my wife and I want
more creature comforts while sailing in our 80s. We are looking at some
1970s 30 footers. I have been extremely grateful for all of the great
information that this group has provided. Especially from Peter Nyberg. Who
knew what one could do to a 22 ft boat to make it the envy of the fleet!
Thanks to all of you (when I sell my boat), I hope to still make the group
the first site I open in the morning.

Best Regards
Jeff Smith
www.http://JeffSmithPhoto.Net