[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Continental backstay question

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:04:00 EST 2024

Brian:
I also replaced the traveller with my own arrangement except that I
attached the traveller to the stern rail rather than the back stays. It
seems to work pretty well and is easily removed with a couple of spring
pins. The stern rail had to be strengthened by bolting the joints as
otherwise the stress would pull the joints apart.

Graham Stewart
Agile 76