[Rhodes22-list] Side rails

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Sat Mar 9 11:24:39 EST 2024

Hi Tom,

The attached photo shows my homemade railings.  I built these myself back in 1988.  At the time, my 2 sons Daniel & Gary were 5 and 2 years old.  The optional lifelines available at the time were only 24 inches high, which I felt was too low.  They were more of a trip hazard than a safety feature.  My railings are 30 inches high.  In addition, in heavy weather