[Rhodes22-list] Side rails

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 15:04:34 EST 2024

Tom:
If you are talking about lifelines, I don't have them and, frankly, I think
they would be more trouble than useful. To look proportionate to the length
of the boat they would need to be low and as Stan put it, that is the
perfect height to catch behind your knees and ensure that if you go into
the water you will do so head first. I also think that there are already
enough bits of gear to catch the jib sheets. I put a series of handrails
through-bolted to the cabin top that gives me a solid hold - which is what
I think one needs.

Graham Stewart
Agile 76