[Rhodes22-list] Stan's Birthday

tedlesiecki at gmail.com tedlesiecki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:18:25 EDT 2024

I don’t know Stan but after owning a Rhodes for a year he absolutely nailed the experience of an ideal cruising boat in a 22ft package. I mean the
cockpit is so big, has a table, furling main! and I can stand under an awning while sailing. Game over lol. The design truly took a visionary to create and I am always so happy with the boats thoughtful design details.

Happy Birthday Stan, thank you for being awesome!

Ted

Sent from my iPhone