[Rhodes22-list] Stan's Birthday

John Carlson john_carlson at mac.com
Mon Mar 11 18:18:57 EDT 2024

Happy birthday Stan! My boat was delivered on March 11, 2012, and I talked to Stan briefly on the phone after his son mentioned it was his birthday. Of course, I said, "Happy Birthday," to which Stan replied, "Happy Boat Day!" And it was (the first of many).

Thank you, Stan.

--
John Carlson
S/V Lillipelli (2004/2012)