[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: PMU Lecture- Electric and Hybrid Power Systems

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:35:44 EDT 2024

Thought this might be of interest to some.  David Diquinzio Used to be a
Rhodes 22 owner years back.   If you join by Zoom please make sure you mute
your microphones unless you are asking a question.

-Mike
s/v Ranger
Hampton Roads, VA

 PME Lecture- Electric and Hybrid Power Systems, by David Diquinzio

Can't read or see images? View this email in a browser
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.campaign-view.com/ua/viewinbrowser?od=3z2fe555509953d848649317391f0220e4c82a9f88fa41e3a3c4df91b868898272&rd=17d17e07b7b5a1e4&sd=17d17e07b7b5a013&n=11699e4c1810b0f&mrd=17d17e07b7b59ffd&m=1>

[image:
https://campaign-image.com/zohocampaigns/563370000000830057_zc_v3_pmu.png]
Electric and Hybrid Power Systems Lecture
by David Diquinzio- 0930, 16 March 2024

With all of the discussion of alternative power sources going on today, it
is no wonder that there is keen interest in cleaner, more environmentally
safe power sources that are being experimented with and have been developed
for our power boats and sailboats. If you have ever thought about
converting your diesel or gasoline powered power boat or sailboat to
something else, then this is a lecture that is sure to open your eyes to
the possibilities that are already out there and in use today. We have
brought down from Annapolis an expert in the field for converting your boat
to all electric or hydrid power. David Diquinzio of Annapolis Hybrid Marine
will be in the clubhouse with a lecture to discuss the theory of electric
power and hybrid systems, the pros and cons of converting your boat and
will show some recent examples that they have completed. It should be a
very informative and interesting lecture.

    As always, the Joe will be hot as will the Krispy Kremes, so please
join us at the clubhouse or if you can't make it, join our Zoom channel and
watch it from home or wherever you happen to be. For those that can't make
it to the clubhouse, the lecture will be broadcast on our PMU ZOOM Channel
and you can also listen in from the audio dial-in numbers below. The link
to the Zoom meeting (for future reference, it should be the same link for
the remainder of the 2024 PMU semester) is:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87070204454?pwd=UzUxQktURXlIekxpeEh1RjE5R0g2Zz09
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.maillist-manage.com/click/17d17e07b7b5a1e4/17d17e07b7b59cd1>

Meeting ID: 870 7020 4454

Passcode: 481200

For those that want to dial in:

---One tap mobile+16465588656,,87070204454#,,,,*481200#

US (New York)+16469313860,,87070204454#,,,,*481200#

US---Dial by your location• +1 646 558 8656

US• +1 301 715 8592

US (Washington DC)• +1 305 224 1968

US• +1 309 205 3325

Look forward to seeing you there!

Keith Midgette
OPCYC Commodore and Training Rear Commodore

[image:
https://stratus.campaign-image.com/images/563370000010026006_4_1710268788081_zc-noimage.png]

This email was sent by commodore at opcyc.org to corleymichaelsix at aol.com
Not interested? Unsubscribe
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.maillist-manage.com/ua/optout?od=3z2fe555509953d848649317391f0220e4c82a9f88fa41e3a3c4df91b868898272&rd=17d17e07b7b5a1e4&sd=17d17e07b7b5a013&n=11699e4c1810b0f>
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.maillist-manage.com/ua/commpref?od=3z2fe555509953d848649317391f0220e4c82a9f88fa41e3a3c4df91b868898272&rd=17d17e07b7b5a1e4&sd=17d17e07b7b5a013&n=11699e4c1810b0f>
| Update profile
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.maillist-manage.com/ua/upc?upd=17d17e07b71d3a39&r=17d17e07b7b5a1e4&n=11699e4c1810b0f&od=3z2fe555509953d848649317391f0220e4c82a9f88fa41e3a3c4df91b868898272>
Old Point Comfort Yacht Club | P.O. Box 3369 Hampton, VA 23663-0369
<https://oldp-cmpzourl.maillist-manage.com/click/17d17e07b7b5a1e4/17d17e07b7b59c16>