[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: PMU Lecture- Electric and Hybrid Power Systems

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 16:39:42 EDT 2024

A few are recorded, most are not.  David Diquinzio's presentation on
electric propulsion was not.  It was a very good presentation and he
convinced me that electric is the way of the future, and the future is here
now.  Just need to convince more boat manufacturers of it.  "The future is
electric." - Stan Spitzer
His company sells an electric outboard,  6 and 9.9hp equivalent, that would
easily power the Rhodes.  David and his wife used to own a Rhodes 22 before
trading up to a larger boat.  He is very interesting to talk with and very
passionate about electric propulsion.  His contact info is below.
David DiQuinzio, PE. 443-924-4484
DDiQuinzio at annapolishybridmarine.com
www.annapolishybridmarine.com

-Mike