[Rhodes22-list] Bimini top for Rhodes

Frank Goldsmith goldsmith.cf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 09:56:05 EDT 2024

I agree.  True, it gets in the way sometimes, but overall it’s definitely worth it.  My boat came with the frame already on it and an old, very worn bimini.  We had a local canvas sewer at our sailing club make a new cover, and it’s been great to have.

Frank

Frank Goldsmith
S/V Mary Bess (Rhodes 22 1985/2001)
Fairview, NC