[Rhodes22-list] Bimini top for Rhodes

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Fri Mar 22 11:47:43 EDT 2024

I highly recommend the bikini. Mine came with the boat. Mine mounts on the
T- rail for the jib sheets, behind the block. It slides back and forth, so
it is very adjustable. I just clip the straps to the rear lower fore stays
and the back stays and adjust the straps for desired position. Riding out
a rain at anchor,i adjust the front down on the pop-top, and leave the
hatch out and stay dry and ventilated .

Jerry Lowe
S/V Country Rhodes '86

Tom,  I too highly recommend a bimini.  I sewed mine from a Sailrite