[Rhodes22-list] Tiller motor linkage

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:05:52 EDT 2024

Jeff, I too lost my 8 HP Yamaha when parts broke. I did save the motor
because I had it chained to the boat.
Now back to the story. Stan told me that he no longer made the parts I
needed and I must have them fabricated.
So it was lucky that I still had the parts and a local shop fabricated them
for me.
Now that Stan has the policy that if you did not buy the boat from Stan or
pay the 10% resale fee you can't buy critical
Parts for your boat .
Charles doesn't answer emails and leaves it up to Stan to refuse to sell
you parts. But first you must email Stan and wait for months
for him to reply, just to say NO!

Wishing the best to your buyer,
Cary
S/V Whisper '86