[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Estimate

ROGER PIHLAJA roger_pihlaja at msn.com
Thu May 23 18:11:04 EDT 2024

Mike,

You didn’t say if your quote included the tubing, pivots, straps, storage boot, etc or just the fabric.  You also didn’t say what fabric - Sunbrella acrylic, PVC, etc.  If it was just PVC fabric; then, you paid too much.  If it was a complete Sunbrella top with tubing, pivots, straps, plus a storage boot; then, you got a good deal.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium
1978  Sanford, MI

Sent from my iPhone