[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Estimate

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 12:06:01 EDT 2024

     Thanks for all the feedback, it is much appreciated.  I feel a little
bit better now.  Negotiated it down to $720. Yes, it is just for the fabric
part and new straps.  They will reuse the metal frame.  No boot. It is a
good quality marine fabric, better than what is on it now, but not
sunbrella.  The shop owner was not a fan of Sunbrella for Biminis due to
its high cost.  The shop, A Stitch Above, is a small local business with a
good reputation, although a bit pricey.  My original Bimini came thru GB
and I got 21 yrs out of it.  I am leery of buying something online, sight
unseen.  As Rob mentioned, "you get what you pay for."

-Mike
s/v Ranger
99 Rhodes