[Rhodes22-list] Appropriate fuse for power lift winch (and Hello!)

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat May 25 16:35:47 EDT 2024

Rosie,

Welcome to 'da list'!

I'm happy to hear to that you've found the archives and the search function useful.  But I'm also happy that you've found a reason to post to the list.

My boat came from General Boats with a power lift for the outboard, but I decided that I didn't like it and removed it years ago.  Like yours, mine had no fuse, so I can't offer any insight, but you've already gotten some good advice from other list members.

Now that you've posted at least once, you're able to create a login for Rhodes22.net, which I can see you've already done.  Thanks for updating your member profile, complete with Hull ID!

I hope you have a good season of sailing on Lake Champlain, once the ice melts :^)

--Peter

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]