[Rhodes22-list] Bedding Compound

Ware, Joseph W. rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:54:22 -0400

Thanks Gil, I think I will go with the 4200, I've heard too many good things
about it.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Eaton, Gil [mailto:GEaton@IKON.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 11:56 AM
To: 'rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Bedding Compound

	Hi Joe,
	I fixed a leak from the motor mount when I first got the Rhodes with
Boatlife Life Calk.  I think it's great, found a number of posts in
newsgroups that suggested I try it.  It's a proprietary combination of
Silicone caulk and polyurethane glue, pretty unique stuff.
	Good Luck,

Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Taylors's Marina