[Rhodes22-list] Exit Lines

Toad the Wet Sprocket rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:58:31 -0400

<P><BR>Check into a Chrysler 26<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>From: "Roland.John" <ROLAND.JOHN@ENSCO.COM>
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To: "Rhodes22-Owners (E-mail)" <RHODES22-LIST@RHODES22.ORG>
<DIV></DIV>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Exit Lines
<DIV></DIV>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:29:26 -0400
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Greetings:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my New Guy posting a couple of weeks ago. I really appreciated the useful commentary regarding purchasing a fixer-upper vs. a better boat or a recycle. Regrettably I find I'm no longer in the market for a Rhodes. I visited an R-22 this weekend and sadly discovered that it's a great boat that I can't fit into. I'm 6'-2" tall and there is no place I can sit in the cabin without bumping my head. I've considered raising the roof and shortening my spine, but I think that looking for a taller boat might be a better choice. So I have one more request. Have any of you in your own boat searches come across a similar boat with more cabin headroom?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Thanks;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>John S. Roland - Senior Staff Engineer
<DIV></DIV>ENSCO Inc. 5400 Port Royal Road, Springfield VA 22151-2312
<DIV></DIV>voice; (703) 321-4614 fax; (703) 321-4609 roland.john@ensco.com www.ensco.com
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Subscribers, send mail to this address Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To change your options or unsubscribe from the list click on this link
<DIV></DIV>http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list Check out our
<DIV></DIV>FAQ pages at http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
<DIV></DIV>http://www.sailnet.com/ -Where Sailors Get It! http://www.rhodes22.org