[Rhodes22-list] Table Sockets

tom rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:21:51 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C2435A.E0B12AA0

Both my table sockets need replacement.  Does anyone know where I can =
get two new ones?

Tom=20
SV Circe

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Toad the Wet Sprocket=20
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 2:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Table Sockets

  John,=20

  Thanks for the info about the table sockets.  I did see remnants of a =
socket in the cockpit when I first started working on the boat.  The pic =
of the table in place in the cabin made it look like it was resting on =
the bench seat.=20

     I did lots of research about each boat I looked at and was even =
remotely interested in buying. the Chrysler 26 is a Hereshoff design =
with 6 ft standing room in the cabin.  The are relatively less expensive =
than most boats that size.  Some of the owners I have chatted with said =
they were stout, sturdy little boats.  My only fear was that a tank of a =
boat probably sails like a tank.  Most owners were very happy though.  I =
still have the chance to pick one up in pretty good shape for much less =
than it is worth.  It maybe a better alternative than dropping a ton of =
money into this rhodes 22.  The Chrysler is on the heavy side to be a =
trailer sailer at 4000lbs.  But most people out there have a less =
limited budget than I as well.

  Todd  sprocket80@hotmail.com=20