[Rhodes22-list] Exit Lines Re: Trailerable

Ed Kroposki rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:05:31 -0400

John:
         Many of us have go over the same issues.  When I use the word
'trailerable',  I mean trailerable by me.  Go back and try sitting in the
Rhodes, if you fit, then the word trailerable is next.  I can trailer my
Rhodes22 by myself.  To my definition.  I can get it on the trailer, lower
the mast, secure everything and go hundreds of miles to another location.
Put up the mast, rig the boat and launch.  To me Stan's mast hoist system
makes this possible.  I have the 175 Genoa and IMF.  My wife and I can
quickly go sailing.  For the purposes intended the Rhodes22 works.
                                                            Ed K