[Rhodes22-list] Re: Michigan City Boat Show

Paul Grandholm rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:57:00 -0400

Michigan City Boat Show Attendees:

     If Galveston's Steak House sounds OK to you, let me know if you're
in & how many in your party.  I'll try to make reservations for 7:00 pm
(Central Daylight Time) Saturday night.  We might even be able to talk
them into letting us park there for the boat show with the understanding
that we'll then walk back from the boat show, eat dinner and already have
our cars there when we leave.  So far we have:

	Julie & Dan Thorndycraft
	Carol & Paul Grandholm
	Joann & Ken Wise?
	Ronald Lipton? & ???
	Dorene & Glen Barrera?
	Stan Spitzer & Co.?

We'll call it the first official meeting of the Southeast Lake Michigan
Rhodes 22 Yacht Club.  Anyone else?  The more the merrier!

Paul

>All,
>The steakhouse sounds great - it will be fun to actually meet all of you and
>hear about your Rhodes adventures (and other interesting stories)!
>
>Julie

>> Julie,
>>      Ken & I had talked about trying to get everyone together
>> for dinner one night.  Right now Saturday looks like it might be the best
>> time.  We thought Galveston's Steak House might work best since it is so
>> close, relatively large & rarely crowded.

Paul Grandholm
C&H Technology
GrandPower Components Div.