[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Toad the Wet Sprocket rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:51:12 -0400

<P>Joe,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Do you sail from the low leeward side of the boat?<BR><BR><BR>Please respond to <A href="mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com">sprocket80@hotmail.com</A></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>From: "Ware, Joseph W." <JOSEPH_WARE@MERCK.COM>
<DIV></DIV>Reply-To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To: "List Rhodes (E-mail)" <RHODES22-LIST@RHODES22.ORG>
<DIV></DIV>Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm
<DIV></DIV>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:55:39 -0400
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I have an IMF and 175 Genny. Under about 100% Genny the helm is balanced.
<DIV></DIV>When the Genny is pulled all the way out, and healing, there is a good
<DIV></DIV>amount of weather helm. I have to push the tiller hard to keep her going
<DIV></DIV>straight. Is normal, or is my rig set up wrong?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Joe
<DIV></DIV>S/V Whisper
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<DIV></DIV>Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck &amp; Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Subscribers, send mail to this address Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
<DIV></DIV>To change your options or unsubscribe from the list click on this link
<DIV></DIV>http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list Check out our
<DIV></DIV>FAQ pages at http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html
<DIV></DIV>http://www.sailnet.com/ -Where Sailors Get It! http://www.rhodes22.org