[Rhodes22-list] Da List.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:56:51 EDT

--part1_4f.2290f742.2a9e1483_boundary

Since announcing that The list has been updated and sendable once again by
e-mail, I have sent almost twenty members da list. This is much more
convenient than sending it by snail mail, to say nothing of the cost
reduction.
Should you find any errors, either in your listings or other members, please
notify me directly. The list is only as good as the information I receive.

Rummy......thanks for your support.

--part1_4f.2290f742.2a9e1483_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Since announcing that The list has been updated and sendable once again by e-mail, I have sent almost twenty members da list. This is much more convenient than sending it by snail mail, to say nothing of the cost reduction.<BR>
Should you find any errors, either in your listings or other members, please notify me directly. The list is only as good as the information I receive.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy......thanks for your support.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4f.2290f742.2a9e1483_boundary--