[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Kip Hansen rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:06:13 -0400

--------------50DDC8F2E8D7F890C11C9D3A

The autorelease clamcleat being mentioned is at

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=201&prrfnbr=64819&outlet=

Kip

"Ware, Joseph W." wrote:

>  That'll help the mental block.Joe

Message-----</font></font>
[<A HREF="mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com">mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com</A>]</font></font>
2002 12:47 PM</font></font>
Balanced Helm</font></font>
Joe,
I have the same problem with understeer and oversteer when setting race
car suspensions up.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Lee helm and Weather helm are as
simple to remember as their names.&nbsp; If you need to hold the tiller
to the weather side of the boat (side toards the wind)&nbsp; you have "weather
helm".
"Ware, Joseph W."&nbsp;<JOSEPH_WARE@MERCK.COM>
with
on a
port,
tiller
port...
up,
of the
light
to the
thus
is
helmsman
leech
of
Watch your
over
increase
coming
airflow on
will be
have a
information of Merck &amp; Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged,
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in
this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then
delete it.
<hr>Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: <a href="http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c152??PI=44364">Click
Here</a>
Check out our FAQ pages at <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html">http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/topics.html</A>
<A HREF="http://www.sailnet.com/">http://www.sailnet.com/</A> -Where Sailors Get It! <A HREF="http://www.rhodes22.org">http://www.rhodes22.org</A>
information of Merck &amp; Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA)
that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged,
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on