[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake challenge

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:45:36 EDT

--part1_87.2098247f.2a9fb7c0_boundary

hi jim
ive done the trip so if youd like i can get my old notes out and let you know
where i anchored and docked... i zig zagged up the bay...was going to do it
this year when i picked up my boat...wanted stan to drop it off in norfolk
and i would sail it to baltimore but i had a grandchild born so the trip went
out the window and i spent a week in rummy's state...id consider it next may
but dont have a trailer either..another alternative is to do the north one
year and the south another..both roundtrip without a trailer.....keep me
posted...fun to plan on a december nite at the wild duck
tom

--part1_87.2098247f.2a9fb7c0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hi jim
<BR>ive done the trip so if youd like i can get my old notes out and let you know where i anchored and docked... i zig zagged up the bay...was going to do it this year when i picked up my boat...wanted stan to drop it off in norfolk and i would sail it to baltimore but i had a grandchild born so the trip went out the window and i spent a week in rummy's state...id consider it next may but dont have a trailer either..another alternative is to do the north one year and the south another..both roundtrip without a trailer.....keep me posted...fun to plan on a december nite at the wild duck
<BR>tom</FONT></HTML>

--part1_87.2098247f.2a9fb7c0_boundary--