[Rhodes22-list] Apparent Change Of Ownership @ JSI

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:50:37 -0500

--=====================_19650375==_.ALT

Sprocket,

I am a member, although I haven't really paid all that much attention to
the program. I know there are some discounts for the sail perks members,
but I don't know if they apply to all of the Sailnet merchandise, all of
the time. I do get a coupon in my email once a month or so for 10% off, or
special prices on some items they list. Haven't really needed to buy much
stuff lately. I joined and paid the 15 bucks mostly to return their favor
of administering the other Rhodes list.

Hey, you mentioned auto racing the other day. If you don't mind my asking,
what do you race and where???

Rik

At 02:25 PM 8/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>All,
>
>      I wonder if I pay the $15 to join Sail.net will I get a discount on
> sails?
>
>     I should just ask....Does anyone have a decent set of used thet would
> like to sell?
>

>Please respond to <mailto:sprocket80@hotmail.com>sprocket80@hotmail.com
>
>From: "Rik Sandberg"
>Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Apparent Change Of Ownership @ JSI
>Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:56:27 -0500
>Roger, Sprocket, et all,
>Don't know if everyone know this or not, but JSI/Airforce sails has been
>affiliated "somehow" with Sailnet ever since I have been on this (the
>other Rhodes) list. I think that would be coming up on 3 years now. There
>has always been a section in the Sailnet web site for JSI/Airforce. Don't
>know what this means as far as ownership is concerned. But, they've at
>least been working together for this long.
>Rik

--=====================_19650375==_.ALT

Sprocket,<br><br>
I am a member, although I haven't really paid all that much attention to
the program. I know there are some discounts for the sail perks members,
but I don't know if they apply to all of the Sailnet merchandise, all of
the time. I do get a coupon in my email once a month or so for 10% off,
or special prices on some items they list. Haven't really needed to buy
much stuff lately. I joined and paid the 15 bucks mostly to return their
favor of administering the other Rhodes list.<br><br>
Hey, you mentioned auto racing the other day. If you don't mind my
asking, what do you race and where???<br><br>
Rik<br><br>
At 02:25 PM 8/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I wonder if I pay the $15 to join Sail.net will
I get a discount on sails?<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I should just ask....Does anyone have a decent set of
used thet would like to sell?<br><br>
Please respond to
&nbsp;<br>
Don't know if everyone know this or not, but JSI/Airforce sails has been
affiliated &quot;somehow&quot; with Sailnet ever since I have been on
this (the other Rhodes) list. I think that would be coming up on 3 years
now. There has always been a section in the Sailnet web site for
JSI/Airforce. Don't know what this means as far as ownership is
concerned. But, they've at least been working together for this long.
Rik <br>
----- Original Message ----- <br>
I saw that too. I have just finished getting a quote for sails. <br>
Thanks, &quot;Sprocket&quot; <br>
Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com <br>