[Rhodes22-list] New Owner of 1975 Rhodes 22

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk@trw.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:21:34 -0500

The route was basically right down Rte 95. Saturday I left NJ at 4:15 AM drove to Cape Cod, checked out the boat, liked what I saw. paid the people, checked out the trailer wheels and drove back to NJ arriving 4:45 PM. A full day.

Sunday morning left NJ at 6:20 AM arrived home in NC 9:15 PM. another full day.

TRAFFIC was heavy, at one point it took two hours to go 2 miles.

Boat and trailer towed nicely. Although I did have my concerns. My 1994 Chevy truck with 183,000 miles pulling a 1976 trailer....

Boat comes ready to sail with 6 HP Nissan 1999. I read the original owners manual from GBI (looks hand typed)

I have a question on how to rig the Genoa on the Furler?

I hope to rig the boat Friday.

Bob Dilk