[Rhodes22-list] New Owner of 1975 Rhodes 22

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:14:23 -0500

Bob,

Congrats on your new purchase! I am guessing you have the GB Furler, I will
let others give advice as I have a Harken Furler and the two are very
different.

Good luck!

Wally, Knoxville TN