[Rhodes22-list] Cell Phone Issues

Mary Lou Troy mltroy@netreach.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:05:01 -0500

We went with Verizon originally because there was fairly good coverage of
the Upper Chesapeake. We've since had occasion to use the cell in a few
other parts of the country and have rarely been disappointed but we don't
use it frequently. I do remember that the coverage spotty on some parts of
I 95 in NC but we've been mostly pleased.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD