[Rhodes22-list] Hunting at anchor

ellner ellner@pressenter.com
Sun, 08 Dec 2002 12:18:18 -0600

Mark
I have a large snap, 3"-4" or so. I clip that to the bow eye and run the
rode through the snap. It seems to keep the boat centered to the wind
better. Where we anchor quite often the wakes from the power boats come
from a different direction than the wind. In that case we anchor then swing
the bow into the wakes and drop a picnic anchor from the stern, this helps
a lot.
Rod
Toy Blew