[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

Roger Pihlaja cen09402@centurytel.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:39:32 -0500

Joe,

Don't your hoses have hose clamps on them?  Each end of the hose should have
2 hose clamps.  With 2 tight hose clamps in place, bet they won't come off.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: "List Rhodes (E-mail)" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 8:00 AM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

> Ok, I'll try.  Has anyone replaced these?  Mine are tapered and the hose
> constantly comes off with only the slightest bump.  Like when I was
pushing
> a tube cleaner through to get the snow through yesterday.  The other
thought
> I had, was to build them up with fiberglass until they are straight, then
> use a larger hose.
>
> Joe
> S/V Whisper

----
> Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.

==