[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 05:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Joe, mine is a 1982 but the drains were not integral
to the boat structure, they were an "add on item".
Maybe some other folks with hulls of this vintage can
shed some light.  Drilling the holes for new drains is
not a big deal but I can understand your reluctance to
modify the original configuration if it hasn't been
done so yet.  Brad.