[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

Robert Quinn rjquinn@bellsouth.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:15:40 -0500

Joe Ware on the "vintage" S/V Whisper:  We also have a "vintage" '86 {:>).
The advice Roger, Steve and a couple of others [sorry I deleted the message
as I read them and can't remember everyone's name] have given is spot on.
Silicone sealant and I have one clamp on each side.  Has worked quite well
the past five or six years.  There were no clamps when we got the boat and
the hoses would fall off if you looked at them wrong - actually too much
junk in the lazerette.  {:>)

Best of luck with the "vintage" '86.  Roger and Steve's boats must now be
considered eligible for "classic collectable" status.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"