[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:33:40 -0800 (PST)

I hope so, Robert.  Actually, rummor has it that when
your boat reaches 20 year or more; you are eligible
for a 50% discount on all parts from STAN or was that
75%:-)  And Stan knows that I would never pass a bad
rummor:-) Stan, you the man!!!!!!!  So how much is
that Pop Top incloser going to cost me; remember I am
just a poor old country boy!!!!!!!  Also, I am the
President and sole member of the Arkansas Rhodes club;
I guess I should get free parts:-)
Steve
(s/v Vista Jay - 1982)