[Rhodes22-list] GPS

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:18:47 -0600

Brad, Boy you get the "Worlds Nicest Kid" award.  That truck is on top of my
list-acutually it is on another list of things I cant afford.  They are
calling for high 40 low 50s later this week.  My boat and another R22 are on
the hard at Boulder Marina.  I will be out there Sat or Sun (havent checked
w/ the admiral) to complete my Winterization.  This will be my 9th trip out
since pulling the boat - I have so much fun just driving out and hanging out
that my wife thinks that I am purposefully forgetting tools and otherwise
sabotaging my winterization just to get out of the house.  If you are going
to be around Sat. I will give you my cell #.  Bob