[Rhodes22-list] Anne....Brad

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:18:47 -0800 (PST)

Anne, Good news and bad news.  We're all out of DC10's
so unless one rolls out of the hangar in the next hour
I'm going home soon.  The bad:  my buddy went to the
dentist today and had a root canal and isn't
interested in traveling, weakling.  I still need to
get this truck to my Dad and may drive up this
weekend.  In the meantime I'm looking for other
logistical solutions.  My dad doesn't drive in St.
Louis anymore or I'd just jumpseat home but if I can
find some other, younger relative than can be pressed
into service I may leave WED or THUR yet.  I'll keep
you posted.  Christmas is such a MPITA!  Bah Humbug.  Brad.