[Rhodes22-list] storm jib question

Robert Dilk Robert.Dilk@trw.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:04:52 -0500

thanks Steve

I have the same questions.
I am trying to get a hold of the original owner for an answer.
Just thought  I would ask the list

Bob

Bob
The cleat will hold it but I don't think that is the
correct setup.  Are you sure that the storm jib
does>n't rap around the Genoa somehow?  In heavy wind,
the forces to keep the storm jib from sagging will be
great.  My guess is that it should rap somehow and
utilize the forstay.
Steve