[Rhodes22-list] Tongue Weight

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:07:34 -0500

Joe,

    I don't have a digitized picture.  I have a standard 1984 Triad
trailer for the Rhodes22. The rubber bumper/stopper for the boat sticks
out toward the front about 18".  I just clamp the motor on the metal
bracket.  Moves the motor weight from the back to the front.  I have
been to Florida and and back to SC that way.  Worked fine.  Didn't need
to redesign the trailer.

    Used to have a digitizer, however, about this time last year my
computer died.  The digitizer had to have an old xt type computer to
work.  I just have not gotten around to getting a compatible scanner.
Been getting accessories for the boat.

On my trailer the holder is moved all the way forward.  Actually rusted
all the way forward.  Couldn't adjust it if I wanted to.

                           Ed K

Name: not available Type: image/jpeg Size: 6699 bytes Desc: not available