[Rhodes22-list] mast

General Boats wwrhodes@rhodes22.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:08:52 -0500

Well, I was not going to mention it - yet - and still won't.

but I have come up with a new IMF main sail proprietary design

it gets the main sail area back to about the same area as the standard main but
still easily goes inside the mast.

it should increase speed, give a better sail shape, work better when partially
reefed, cut down lee helm for those boats tending toward that property, look
sort of interesting and, of course, be an expensive retrofit - how else can I
afford to retire?

no more info until it goes through some test sailing in the spring.

stan/gbi