[Rhodes22-list] Soliciting Practical Advice

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 13:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Rummy
I'm not working, burning off a few days due to I'm
quite above my 240 hr mark and that all I can roll
over each year in annual.  Hope my weather move your
way:-)  The sleating stop a little while ago but it
sure is raining now.  It will probably go back to ice
or snow when the temps start falling here in a couple
more hours.  Tell Alex & Pam I said hi and good luck
and am in need of a new tiller & motor covers which is
all I got left to replace:-)  I replaced mainsail,
genoa UV, lifeline cushions and hatch cover at the
beginning of the season.  Actually, I also brought a
tiller cover from WM but the lousy thing came so small
it would only slide over the tiller.  I have a tiller
tamer hookup on the tiller and the lousy thing won't
slide over that.  Don't know why WM would change it
tiller cover design compared to the previous ones that
I had brought from them. Anyway, good to hear your
getting some water.  Was at Heber Springs a couple
days ago and it does appear we are in need of this
too.  Our lake it dropping.
Steve