[Rhodes22-list] Soliciting Practical Advice

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:23:44 -0500

Rummy,
      Do you think that you can get a more detailed explanation of what
they plan to carry in this canvas shop.  I can only presume that Alex
wants to compete with Stan and Doyle?  Do they have a Web site yet?
                                  Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 11:19 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Soliciting Practical Advice

We've been having nice weather. Temps yesterday were mid sixties, but
very
windy which had a bite to it. We've been getting rain at least once a
week
and the lake is rising. We are now only down 8' compared to 15' this
July.
It's nice to have water in front of the house. You must not be working
today?
I talked with Alex and Pamela Friday night. They are opening a canvas
shop in
March at the marina in New Bern.